Thursday, September 29, 2005

Well...

9/27

Bullshitted that assignment. I really need to start doing my English homework because straining my mind for an example and ending up with a diaper commercial is not cool. And my leg still hurts horribly but at least I'm not Betty. She went to her mom's ob/gyn this morning. She has to go back in two weeks for her STD results but, she is (in her words) "most deff. pregnant" and due on May 23rd. Both my parents know, her mom knows, and Damien's mom knows. When I see Damien next, he is getting on hell of an earful. I am livid. I am pissed. She hoped she was. She "wants a story to tell". As the next nine months pass, it's going to get nearly impossible to conceal her identity. Her true identity will be revealed and she'll be screwed. Betty is a large part of my life. Already it's difficult. She's in for a long road whether she keeps the baby or not. The PPH website had the nerve to say most women don't feel sadness, regret, or depression after an abortion. I'm pissed. Why wasn't she smart enough to use a fucking condom? Why wasn't he? A condom is not fucking hard to get ahold of!

That's it. That's what you're gonna get pissed at me for, Betty. (Yeah, she can read this journal, fyi.) I'm going to go take advantage of the clean tub after I do my global homework. More entries tomorrow. When I'm avoiding my dad's girlfriend. bwahaha

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:(  I'm at a loss for words.
I have so much to say, but don't know where to begin or how to say it.  Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.

xoxo~Bernadette