Saturday, August 20, 2005

...

When I don't type these directly into here, I write them on paper and then type them up. I throw the papers on the ground and I pick them up when I'm all done and I burn them so Dad can't read them. Apparently, I missed one. I wrote an entry a while ago in my public journal called Fairy Tales and Happiness that I had written down then typed up. Dad was looking in his calendar and flipped to the back. I saw a sheet of paper that had my writing on it and asked him what it was. "Oh nothing." Yeah, right. So when he was out, I looked. I found my Christmas list and at first thought that was it. Then I remembered I saw the word "Mommy" written on it. So I looked about 2 seconds more and found it. My writing. The original copy of that entry. He hasn't approached me about it and I doubt he will. I haven't mentioned it to him and I won't. But I can't believe he took my writing after saying so many times that he doesn't read my journals, that he doesn't read those entries I throw on the ground. At least it was one of the ones that *didn't* deal with cutting. I know he knows but if he had found one of them, I'd just die.

Gotta go. The lights are flickering and it's thundering. Time for Gone With the Wind. Oh, and as I mentioned in most of my public journals, I will be gone until the 28th. See you when I get back. Love you!

No comments: