Thursday, August 11, 2005

Yeah, I got you in trouble in High School

Lindz and I decided skinny dipping probably won't happen until next year. Not because we don't want to but because there's a lot of stuff happening from now til school starts and we don't think we'll have time. So it sucks but, we'll do it when we're sixteen instead. Oh well.

I've tried two things today that tasted horrid. Get out your shotguns 'cause one of them isn't something I shoulda tried. The first is unsweetened carob chips. Carob is good but unsweetened it sucks. So I was looking for some hot chocolate or something that I could eat/drink that was chocolate other than plain chocolate chips (semi-sweet, okay but, sickening after a little bit). Eventually, I found the hot chocolate but first, I found the Jack Daniels Whiskey. I dipped my finger in and tried a little bit. Just enough to taste it. Not enough for it to do anything to me at all but, yuck. It tastes like crud. If I had to choose between a beer and a shot of that, I'd choose the beer and I hate the taste of beer. Yuck. No, I won't be trying whiskey again. For some reason I just have this growing fixation with alcohol lately. Like, it always seems to come up in conversations and when I can try it, I do. Like there was a bottle of champange in the fridge and I wanted to try it but Dad wouldn't let me and it was unopened so I couldn't sneak any. But it was cheap stuff so it probably wasn't very good anyhow. But I keep like wanting to try it and what not. I guess it's the allure of what I can't have. But I can have hot chocolate with cinnamon, a heating pad/midol, and a nice spot on the couch to read Gone With The Wind. And that's just what I plan to do.

Vickey

P.S. Scratch that. Think I might go to the school and see if that guy I just saw heading up there was cute. hehehe ^_^ Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler will probably be my companions til Gramma gets back though instead of possibly-cute boys at the park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babi! Who the hell is Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler???

<3 Lindz

Anonymous said...

unsweetened carob chips :(~ ewww
Jack Daniels :X ewwwwww
If I 'have' to drink whiskey or bourbon I'll take Jim Beam before Jack.  I'm not a brown liquor kind of person, Chris is.  He likes it, he can take shots of it...I don't like shots.  Shots hit me too fast and screw with my stomach.  I do love to sip champagne though :)  maybe for your sixteenth dad will let you try some.  Just remember when it comes to alcohol anything with bubbles hits you harder and faster.  Not trying to give you any ideas on drinking, just a word of advice for if you do try it!

Gotta love Gone With the Wind :)
xoxo~B