Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Colleen wants to get me drunk. I told her I won't get drunk but, I'll drink. Yes, I know. I'm 15. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't have sex. I won't smoke, I won't do drugs (unlike some *cough*you know who you are sug *cough*), and I won't have sex til I'm married. But I've already had 1/2 a glass of wine and I don't see the harm in getting a little bit of a buzz. I won't get drunk. I'll keep my head. But, why not drink a teensey bit? (Kay. I can hear how much I'm trying to rationalize this. Obviously I shouldn't drink. I'm probably not going to. Don't worry about me.)

Oh, and I'm posting this in here only so that Sayid doesn't murder me. I'm actually kinda excited for school to start. I want to get my schedule and go clothes shopping and get all my supplies. I can't wait to start the school year off organized. I'm anxiously awaiting that routine school brings. My days are blending together and getting boring. I don't FLY properly in the summer because "I can always do that tomorrow." The other three seasons, I don't have that luxury. Time to go do *something* productive. Oh! I'll do my new calendar thing. Yay! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cough* i don't know what you're talking about ;)
drinking is definitely something that requires moderation, otherwise it becomes a crutch to escape....at least that seems to be the case for me.  If and when you do decide to try it, just remember to keep your head about you.  Don't drink too much, be around people that you genuinely trust with your safety, and remember to drink water.  You're a good egg, I hope that I can raise Pey to be as responsible as you are with yourself :)

School clothes :)  YEA!  I love this time of year when I get to go crazy buying new outfits and shoes....it's like having a life size Barbie!  

xoxo~B