Thursday, January 27, 2005

Ali update

Ali update.... She's in the hospital. She tried to kill herself. She thought I'd be mad. I'm not mad. I'm sad that she got to that point, I'm disappointed that she felt that was her only option. From the part of the conversation I overheard (Lindz was on the phone with her) she cut and she took pills. I didn't hear what pills or how many. Excuse me while I beat Lindsay into a pulp for being such a dorkus. Okay, I'm back. Lindz isn't dead. Yet. Anyhow, back to my entry. I've just been informed that she took a whole lotta medicine, ibprofen, flu medicine, cold medicine, aderal, and some other stuff. She also used scissors and I'm not going into detail because I a) don't want to have to write it and b) don't want to gross/freak y'all out. Lindz is going to visit her on Sunday and I might go along. I don't know if a) I'm emotionally/mentally stable enough and b) where I am. So yea.... more mental battles for me to add. Whatever. I'll deal with it. Somehow. My blogs are keepin' me sane regardless of the shit that goes on. So yay for JLand! *snaps* So yea.... I'm off to go write up the laughs Lindz gave me in my public journal. If you haven't read it yet, go read it. It's hilarious.....

Tinkerbell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's rough stuff doll.  I  hope Ali's doing better and I really hope she doesn't get to this point again.  You're a good friend for going and being with her, it's tough for you I know..but maybe it'll be good for her.
Prayiing for your strength to deal with this :)
xoxo~B