Friday, January 21, 2005

JuMpInG!

Okay, I can't stop jumping up and down and all that and whatever. Anyhow, just an update on Ali. I called the HS and talked to her counselor. She's apparently getting help. I didn't give any more details to her shrink but she said that "there's a lot of people paying attention to [Ali]". So I feel better about that. Yay for Ali for getting the help! I'll talk to her soon and get her to talk to me about what she told her shrink, if she's willing. Now, I'm off to do my usual. A million things at once.

Tinkerbell

Oh, and this journal's NAME is going to change to something but the address will not. Not sure if it'll mess with the alerts when I do change it. I've gotta find a new name before I change it. Hmmmm..... *thinking cap on*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Ali's talking to her counselor, and *snaps* for being a good friend ;)  I'm sure you feel relieved!
Take care doll
xoxo~B