Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Hi there.

I'm a very public person. Most of my thoughts are in my main blog. Which is why you all aren't getting a very heavy dose of crap. For one, I forget about this journal. For two, I write a lot in my main blog and I'm very public. I might transfer some stuff in here at some future date so that not everyone can read about the whole temptation bit. But maybe not. I don't know. I guess I'm too trusting. I'm strongly considering adding a few people as well. But I'm not sure. So, yea. I'm gonna go now. Much love to all!

Tinkerbell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invite! If you ever get to the point where you are watching what you say out of fear of me getting pissed or hurt or it's just personal shit you don't want me to know about, just say the word and I won't read your journal... I PROMISE!!!! I love you!

PS... why didn't you tell me about Ali?? I would of done something , said something , tried to help in some way! I guess you had a lot on your mind and telling your me wasn't that important considering the shit you are going through hu??? lol