Tuesday, February 14, 2006

poem

Beware: EXTREMELY MORBID AND DISTURBING!

Slash slash
cut cut
hear the sounds of
skin ripping?

pull the blade
across your wrist
in a moment
you'll be dead.

tighten up,
kick the chair,
hurry up or they'll
walk in.

overdose on pointless pills.
what's the good in living?
drift off into a peaceful rest.
never waking up again.

suicide is real.
suicide is truth.
suicide is the only way out
alive.

this world will kill you.
leave you dead inside.
suicide will get you out.
come on, won't you try?


No, I am NOT suicidal nor was I when I wrote this. I promise you that. It's disturbed but the reason you're reading this journal is because I trust you. I would tell you if I was suicidal. I was wondering how a guy at my school committed suicide (morbid, I know) and this came pouring out of my pen. I later discovered the method. I'm heading to bed. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: