Sunday, April 2, 2006

The end of the world as I knew it

Hey, guys. Long time, eh? Sorry that I haven't written much in any of my AOL journals. I haven't really been writing as much as I used to anywhere. I'm not in the best of headspaces right now (as evidenced by the fact that I lost my english paper and my bio packet). Luckily, I've got Jack to save my arse.

Lindsay and I got into a huge fight. We aren't friends anymore. We've hardly spoken in two weeks and things are not going to get better. She is an attention-starved tart and that's that. She could potentially wreck my reputation and thus my life easily if she wanted to and I could further destroy her rep (she hasn't had a good rep since the 7th grade) but I've caused enough damage to her life by basically taking away her friends. (Both me and Mag aren't friends with her and a bunch of her other friends have been distancing themselves for a while so she's got no friends through her own fault.) That's probably the biggest thing in my life right now. It's odd but I don't really miss her. It was a parasitic relationship that I should've gotten out of earlier but I wasn't strong enough to get up and get out. So I stayed friends with her for five years and now I'm not. Just like that.

I gotta go. Major homework to do. Later, loves.

No comments: