Sunday, July 17, 2005

I changed my mind. I don't want to move. Is it too late to change things? Court started 7/1, I see my law guardian on 7/29, and we go back to court on 8/16. Am I still allowed to change my mind? I still fight with Dad but now that I'm out of my depression, it's not as often and it's easier to deal with. Now I feel like school, friends, etc. is worth dealing with him for. But everything's in motion. Will I get in trouble? I'm so confsued and scared and vulnerable. I hate feeling vulnerable. Am I allowed to change my mind or have i made my bed and now I have to lie in it?
(This is why Mom and Lori can't read this anymore.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

doll, you are allowed to change your mind!  speak up and let your guardian know...or let dad know.  It'll be a lot easier once you get it out in the open that that's what you want to do :)
good luck!
xoxo~B